Tuesday 7 February 2017

Blood Pact Thunderers WIP

These are built using 2 Mastercrafted models hulls, designed by Tomcra, who also designed my Abrogator kits. I've had them for a few years, and was holding off building them until my chassis kit was done. Since that's never likely to surface now, I decided to crack on using Chimera bits. The Mastercrafted kit comes with 3 variant gun barrels, and it was one of these I used (after some sawing) to make my Conqueror.

I still need to source another Chimera turret hatch to finish the second Thunderer, as well as add some grabs and Khornate symbols.




 





6 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

More excellence

I had a look on mastercrafted's site and only found (very pretty) aeroplanes. Might not be the same company - do you have a Link ?

Sir Tainly said...

https://mastercrafted.co.uk

Mordian7th said...

My goodness - those are fantastic! Off to mastercrafted, my wallet isn't happy with you, but I am!

Da Masta Cheef said...

ah hell, that link is the last thing I needed to see...

Sir Tainly said...

Had a quick look, don't think they offer them anymore - maybe if enough of you wanted them, they'd get more cast up?

Dahedd said...

Always loved that kit, had planned on getting at least 2.
Never happened, had children, ran outta time to paint or play 40k

Dahedd